Goal ticket

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Checking in!

So sorry for my sudden disappearance!! It was planned, and I meant to tell you all, but things got chaotic and blogging end up last on my list of priorities.

Getting caught up....I finished week 1 of phase 2 (i.e. week #5) and then I jet-setted off to London to have an extended long holiday weekend visiting my sister and some college friends.

I just got home a little while ago, mildly exhausted and a little thrown off from my usual "Sunday week start"....that seemed to be a good routine for me, so I'm debating waiting until this weekend to kick off week #6/Day #36. If I end up doing that I'll probably just try to do cardio every day in the meantime. And maybe some push-ups/planks.

Eating was slightly off from being away, so I definitely need to get back into a healthier routine with that. But hey, that's allowed on vacation (in my opinion), as long as it doesn't carry over into the return.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! So glad to hear that your absence was both planned AND for a fun vacation! I love London... Looking forward to hearing how things are going as you get back into your routine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jeeeaaaallloooouuuuussss! I'm glad you had a good time. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete