Goal ticket

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Update, confession, announcement!

Update -

I was sick the week before last with a pretty awful sore throat and fever that took a lot out of me. I've given my body a lot of time to recover so I really haven't been working out. Feeling good and strong again now, and I will be getting back into the swing of things this weekend :-)

Confession -

This will actually probably come as a surprise to the readers who know me in real life....but this is actually my second blog. I've had another secret blog since the beginning of 2011, when I was still feeling very insecure about my weight loss journey and wasn't comfortable speaking candidly with friends and family about my struggles. But, with success comes a great deal of confidence, and when I started this blog here it was because I really wanted to be able to share my story with the people who KNEW me. However, it hasn't been easy maintaining two different blogs, and I'll admit I've neglected both my readers and followers for this one (AND I APOLOGIZE!), so I've decided to do something big. Which leads to my announcement.

Announcement -

I'm shutting down this blog. And my old one. And rebranding under a NEW COMBINED BLOG! New blog will not necessarily focus on body revolution, as I am currently not doing that anyway, but will certainly highlight it when I resume with phase 2. I sincerely hope you will all follow me over to my new home.

http://www.smallerintime.com/

1 comment:

  1. Erin! Great to hear from you! I will definitely be following your journey through your new blog!

    Glad you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete